Early stage tech startup in the CEE looking for investments, mentoring opportunities and valuable connections? Then you should not miss the opportunity to be part of How to Web Startup Spotlight, competition and orientation program with 20.000 USD cash prizes for the best 32 teams in the region. Applications are now open on the program website http://www.startupspotlight.co/competition/
Are you ready to take the main stage by storm at How to Web Conference? If you’re one of the finalists of Startup Spotlight 2014 you’ll get to pitch on the conference’s main stage in front of the entire audience. This is your chance to gain regional and international exposure, receive expert advice, establish meaningful connections and, on top of all this, compete for fantastic prizes with a total value of 20.000 USD!
What’s it all about?
Startup Spotlight is an intense competition and orientation program for early stage startups in the CEE working on tech products with disruptive potential. Workshops and dedicated mentoring sessions, top notch investors, early stage investment funds and accelerator representatives, await you in between November 19 and 22 in Bucharest to help you grow your startup faster and take advantage of the market opportunities!
What’s in it for you?
Still thinking about it? Here’s a short glimpse at the benefits you’ll enjoy by attending the program:
- The unique opportunity to pitch on the main stage of How to Web Conference 2014
- 20000 USD cash prizes offered by IXIA, main partner of the program
- One-to-one meetings with experienced mentors and renowned professionals from all around the world. Check out the complete mentors list here
- Valuable connections with world class early-stage investment funds, angel investors and accelerators. You’ll get to meet representatives of 500 Startups, TechStars, Seedcamp Startupbootcamp, Early Bird Ventures, 3TS Capital or Connect Ventures among many others – the full list of investors is available here
- The chance to meet strategic partners and savvy advisers
Year over year, 35% of the startups that attended Startup Spotlight closed important deals as a result of attending the program. The previous edition’s report is out so feel free to check here how the last year’s startups did and see why Startup Spotlight is definitely the place to be this November.
Is Startup Spotlight right for you?
Wondering if Startup Spotlight fits your current needs? Please see the checklist below to understand whether you have the startup profile that helps you get the most out of the program.
- You have been working on your product for less than 2 years
- Your startup has at least one Co-Founder from the CEE
- At least part of your team is residing in the CEE
- You have already developed a prototype for your product
- You haven’t raised more than 100k to date
All you have to do now is to complete your application bearing in mind that the jury will evaluate you by looking at the team fit & experience, market size & potential, market validation, initial traction, as well as the overall feasibility of your product.
Hit the apply button now!
Apply now at http://www.startupspotlight.co/competition/ and be part of Startup Spotlight 2014, the most amazing startup competition in the CEE. You can submit your application until Monday, October 20, and you will find out if you’ve made it into the program on Monday, October 28!